The world’s first industrial AM solution for creating vibrant, full-color functional parts with minimal post-processing.
Enhancing traditional and fiber-reinforced polymer RIZIUM™, RIZIUM™ CARBON and RIZIUM™ ENDURA with color inks, XRIZE addresses the needs of manufacturing, packaging, AEC, consumer product, and many other industries. Powered by the patented Augmented Deposition process, XRIZE combines strength, color, and ease of use in one platform.
XRIZE enables users to manufacture functional thermoplastic parts in full, voxel-level color. Providing a safe, clean process, minimal pre- and post-processing and minimal material management, users throughout the enterprise can use XRIZE to easily manufacture full-color parts for FEA and stress analysis, tooling with safety instructions, end-use consumer products such as eyewear, package design, GIS mapping, realistic anatomical parts for patient/clinician communication, pre-surgical planning and education and parts for marketing and entertainment in an office, on the production floor or in the field.
XRIZE leverages RIZE’s hybrid Augmented Deposition process by extruding our proprietary compound of engineering-grade thermoplastic and simultaneously jetting C, M, Y, K (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) inks through industrial printheads wherever they are needed to achieve the full-color part. Release Ink is jetted between the part and its automatically-generated supports to enable the user to quickly peel the supports away from the part, leaving a smooth surface finish and eliminating the need for additional finishing. With RIZE OneTouch software, users can quickly and easily apply text, images and texture maps to monochrome part files or import color CAD files.
- Safe Materials and Process: People safe, environmentally friendly and recyclable. Suits office, production and field use.
- Fastest Time to Part, Easy to Use: Minimal, clean pre- and post-processing.
- Full-Color, functional printing: Indelibly apply graphics and text to parts to include QR codes, part numbers, instructions or safety warnings.
- Lowest Cost of Ownership: From initial investment to operational costs; trained technicians are not required.
- Digitally Augmented Parts: Text, images and QR codes for traceability, built-in trust and IP controls.
- Best-in-Class Z-Strength: Ideal for functional prototypes, tooling and end-use parts.
- Height: 21.4 inches (535mm)
- Width: 36 inches (915mm)
- Depth: 25.4 inches (647mm)
- Weight: 137 lbs (62kg)
- Input Voltage: 120-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 750 W
- Temperature: 59-86°F (15-30°C)
- Relative Humidity: 20-60%
- None: No venting and no liquid waste
- Intuitive 5″ high-resolution touch-screen for access to part library, build management, and system diagnostics.
- Internal storage for hundreds of build files.
- FCC, RoHS, CE, NRTL
- File prep requires a 64-bit operating system, x86-based processor, running Windows® 7, 8, or 10.
- Connection to printer while build is in progress not required.
- Internet/Cloud not required.
- Ethernet: RJ45, 10/100 Mbps
- USB Type A port for memory stick
- Filament Capacity: 2X 820g spools with hot-swap; 1640g total
- Fluids Capacity: 5X 120mL cartridges; one each Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Release Agent
- Filament Usage: 10.25 grams/hour on average; geometry dependent
- Fluids Usage: 1 mL/hr per cartridge on average; geometry dependent
- RIZIUM™ family of filaments: RIZIUM CARBON, RIZIUM ENDURA, RIZIUM ONE & BLACK and functional inks; CMYK and MARKING INK
- Materials are automatically identified to ensure correct process parameters are applied.
- X: 12 inches (310mm)
- Y: 8 inches (200mm)
- Z: 8 inches (200mm)
- Tip Diameter: 0.4mm
- Accuracy, X/Y: +/- .127mm, or +/-.003mm/mm, whichever is greater
- Accuracy, Z: +/- layer thickness (.250 or .125mm)
- Drop Volume: 5 pL
- Resolution, X/Y: 300 DPI
- Resolution, Z: 200 DPI (@ .125mm layer thickness)
- Temperature: 53°C when printing
- Automatic locking top cover with open/close sensor
- Auto leveling
- Typically replaced annually
Unlike other 3D printing technologies, all of the materials we use in our process are completely safe to use virtually anywhere, without any special venting, disposal equipment or gloves, and are environmentally friendly.
RIZIUM™ CARBON is based on an engineering-grade thermoplastic, reinforced with carbon fiber for a higher modulus and incredible visual finish. RIZIUM CARBON is ideal for applications such as functional prototyping for manufacturing.
Fiber-reinforced RIZIUM™ ENDURA delivers high impact strength and dimensional stability across large areas. RIZIUM ENDURA is ideal for large functional parts and is compatible with RIZE full-color inks.
RIZIUM ONE and RIZIUM BLACK
Our own compound of engineering-grade thermoplastic, parts made with RIZIUM™ One and RIZIUM™ BLACK have an interlayer bond superior to 3D printed polycarbonate, carbon-fiber reinforced nylon, and ABSPlus. Moisture absorption less than .01% enhances stability and simplifies storage and handling.
CMYK and MARKING INK
Indelible inks in vivid colors enhance communication of branding, imagery and data on physical models. Text and graphics can be applied to any surface for adding part numbers, operating instructions and safety warnings. A part digitally augmented with data, such as a QR code, builds trust and traceability into the additive manufacturing process.
Jetted between the part and its support structure, RELEASE ONE is a repelling agent that weakens the bond between the part and the support structure, making support removal faster and safer than any other 3D printing process, while preserving a smooth surface finish.
HAVE A QUESTION? NEED A QUOTE?
Call us at (734) 786-3721 or request more information below: