Abaqus Case StudiesSEE MORE
Abaqus ArticlesSEE MORE
Abaqus Event AnnouncementsSEE MORE
Abaqus White Papers & DatasheetsSEE MORE
Abaqus FAQsSEE MORE
Since Abaqus 2017, we do not recommend the locally installed HTML manual due to severe restrictions in its search capability. Visit 3DS Help and choose a version that ends with the word “SIMULIA”, or just click here for the 2019 version.
There are still PDF versions of the manual available for download as Knowledge Base articles. Start with this pre-entered Knowledge Base search.
Abaqus 2019 supports the following:
- Windows 10 Professional and Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016 (with or without HPC Pack)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7
- SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 12
- Abaqus 2018 was the last release to support Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Abaqus 2018 was the last release to support RHEL 6 and SLES 11
This really depends on what you’re trying to run. Our absolute minimum would be 4 CPU cores (WITHOUT hyperthreading), 8 GB of RAM, a 1 TB hard drive, and an Nvidia GeForce for pre-/post- (NOT compute).
These are by no means recommended specs – do not make a hardware purchase without consulting us to discuss your individual needs, as they will dramatically affect your ideal hardware configuration.
How can we help you innovate?
Whether they need software, consulting, or training, companies around the globe partner with us to develop superior products, accelerate their time to market, and lower development costs.
What can we do for you?