Updating your SIMULIA license can be tricky. When you only touch it once a year, it’s easy to lose track of the license manager application or license file itself. This is the easiest way to activate that new license file that was just emailed to you. The license manager also lets you check the license status and/or pick a different license file location. We provide instructions below for that, too.
Checking the license server status:
1. Click the Server Status tab along the top.
2. Click the Perform Status Enquiry button.
3. The text box will fill with information on the status of your license, such as its location and what’s in use and what’s available.
Changing the license file location:
If you need to change the SIMULIA license file name or location, it’s only a couple steps.
1. Click the Config Services tab along the top.
2. In the middle of the window, you’ll be able to pick a new license file/location.
3. Go back to the Start/Stop/Reread tab and click Reread the license file.
You get far more than just software with Caelynx as your Dassault Systèmes SIMULIA reseller. You get the best deals from one of the most established partners. You get swift support from our consulting engineers at the ready. You get a wealth of implementation and execution knowledge and experience, because it’s what we’ve done every day since 2005.
To learn more about how Caelynx can accelerate your business and enable your engineers, contact us today!