Electromagnetic pulse (or EMP) is a short burst of very high, radiated electromagnetic energy and it has the potential to disrupt or destroy high-tech infrastructure and vehicular systems.
EMP has been a hot topic in recent months due to an executive order on EMP by the President of the United States in March, 2019. EMP attacks can have a catastrophic effect on our national security and daily lives, hence the protection against it is important.
If you are an infrastructure engineer interested in the effect of an EMP attack on our communication network, or if you are in the defense sector interested in how we can protect against an EMP attack, this eSeminar will provide relevant information on the topic of EMP and the measures that can be taken to protect against a potential EMP attack.
- Recent developments on the topic of EMP
- Threat of EMP to our national security
- How EMP can impact our daily lives
- How we can design protections against EMP
Who should attend?
- Engineers working on the defense industry
- Infrastructure engineers
- Anybody interested in the potential effect of an EMP