In today’s complex product development and manufacturing environment, designers and engineers are using a wide range of software tools to design and simulate their products. Often, chained simulation process flows are required in which the parameters and results from one software package are needed as inputs to another package and the manual process of entering the required data can reduce efficiency, slow product development, and introduce errors in modeling and simulation assumptions.
This e-seminar will describe the changes made to Isight from the 2019 release to the 2020 release.
- Abaqus component update (supports Abaqus releases back to 6.14)
- CATIA V5, SolidWorks, and Matlab component updates
- New components for FMU and CST
- Export Isight Approximations to FMU
- Update for the Adaptive DOE feature to support integer and discrete parameters
- Isight/SEE platform upgrades for Java version, WebSphere, WebLogic, and Oracle
- SEE now supports LDAP Groups for the TomEE-based SEE
Who should attend?
Isight and SEE users, and engineers interested in Isight.