Attend a free workshop with Dassault Systèmes, Rize, and Caelynx to learn how to use generative design and additive manufacturing together to optimize your design and production processes. And get a free 3D printed part!
Join us at the Dassault Systèmes Campus in Detroit, MI on October 23rd, 4-7:30 PM for an informal evening of interactive presentations, panel discussions, and hands-on demonstrations. You’ll learn how you can use generative design and additive manufacturing in one seamless experience to create designs never before possible, streamline design and production, and scale the technology across your company to achieve true process innovation.
- Tools to Optimize Design Performance and Improve Manufacturing Productivity, Eric Doberstein, Caelynx
- Generative Design and Fabrication: A One-Touch Experience for Additive Manufacturing, Israel Flores-Arbolay, Dassault Systèmes, and Andy Berlin, Product Manager, Rize Inc.
- Expert panel discussion: What will it take for additive manufacturing to scale across the enterprise?
- Live, interactive demosof Dassault Systèmes generative design solutions and Rize additive manufacturing technology
- Receive a free 3D printed part!
Date: Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Time: 4-7:30 PM (Light refereshments will be provided.)
Location: Dassault Systèmes, 900 N Squirrel Rd # 100, Auburn Hills, MI