This eSeminar will introduce the key benefits of SIMULIA solutions for detailed validation of aerospace structures. Scalable fidelity structural methodologies for use in different design phases and at different structural levels (from the full aircraft level down to coupon level) will be presented.
Our single solver solution for static and dynamic structural mechanics based on best-in-class Abaqus solver technology provides full coverage from linear to highly nonlinear problems including unique fracture mechanics capabilities for detailed analysis of damage tolerance behavior.
Through full integration with design on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, these highly accurate methods for structural validation contribute to increasing certification confidence while reducing development time and cost. In the eSeminar, it will be discussed how seamless integration with design enables the engineer to directly reuse design data in structural models and how design updates can easily be propagated to all simulation analysts. Automated creation of large scale structural models is another key benefit that leads to significant improvements in engineering efficiency.
- Aerospace and Defense industry context and challenges
- Introduction to SIMULIA solutions for Structural Validation
- Overview and technical highlights of structural validation workflows (strength, damage tolerance and fatigue)
- Benefits of fully associated design integration
- Collaboration and automation on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
Who should attend the eSeminar?
Structural Design Engineer, Composites Engineer, Stress Analyst, Sub-System Product Engineer