For those interested in the future of transportation & mobility, the Autonomous Vehicle Technology Expo is a great conference to attend! Held October 22-24 in Novi, Michigan, experts will share insight into how next generation AV OEMs and their suppliers can deliver optimal performance of sophisticated autonomous vehicles. Dassault Systèmes will have a booth for all three days, and Caelynx will be manning it on the first and last day.
As a free attendee, you can expect to see and experience the following:
- ADAS technologies
- Level 2 and 3 solutions ready to buy
- Sensors and software
- Development, testing and validation services and technologies
- Mapping/navigational technologies
- Next-generation wireless communications
- Engineering partners and experts
- Autonomous vehicle infrastructure solutions and technologies
- Vehicle-to-vehicle recognition systems
- Investment and partner-seeking opportunities
- Driverless vehicle components and technologies
- Vehicle-to-roadside communication technologies
- Autonomous vehicle driving/instructional software
- Complete vehicle concepts and pioneering ideas
Stop by booth AV310 and see how car makers are leveraging the capabilities of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to deploy innovative applications that support end-to-end digital continuity between the multiple disciplines involved in conceptual design, embedded systems and software development of the intelligent car.
While at the event, join Rick Sturgeon, Senior Director of Transportation and Mobility for Dassault Systèmes, as he delivers a presentation, Automating Autonomous Vehicle Requirements Development and Validation, on October 24th at 9:30 AM in Room A, as part of the Autonomous Vehicle Test & Development Symposium.