CAE engineers spend a lot of time waiting on Abaqus to solve. The good news is there are lots of opportunities to speed that up. This 20-minute session will provide you with plenty of tips so you can wait less and analyze more.
You will come away knowing:
- How improving solve speed benefits the entire company
- How to spec a new computer to run Abaqus fast
- How to get the most performance out of the computer you have
- How to create an FE model that’s performance-optimized
- How to pick the fastest solver for your analysis
- How you can tweak your model setup to run more quickly