Registration is now open for the 3DEXPERIENCE Modeling and Simulation Conference!
At this time of year, we would normally be welcoming you to attend a local Regional User Meeting or other technology event. Since we can’t be together in person, we are excited to open registration for our first-ever Global 3DEXPERIENCE Modeling and Simulation Virtual Conference. Click here to register or to learn more!
Join us on November 17-18 and connect with thousands of your peers from around the world with backgrounds in simulation and design. The preliminary agenda is now available. The conference will be held in a time zone convenient to fit your schedule. If you can’t make it during that time, all content will be available on-demand so that you can watch it at your convenience.
The conference will provide attendees from around the world with the chance to:
- Watch Plenary, including keynotes and messaging from our 3DS executives
- View 70+ user and 3DS presentations
- Search and build your own agenda
- Talk with other attendees in chat rooms in specific domain of interests
- Engage with their local team at Regional User Meetings in your own language
- Tour the expo hall and visit Partners and 3DEXPERIENCE Playground
- Connect and network with other users
- Much more!
We look forward to seeing you there!