eSeminar: Convergence and Contact in Abaqus/Standard: Dec 6, 2018
- Date: December 6, 2018
- Time: 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. EST
Convergence of the nonlinear solution method in Abaqus/Standard is of interest to everyone who uses the code. Nonlinear simulations very often include contact. Convergence and contact are therefore closely connected. This eSeminar is an overview of the nonlinear solution method and a discussion of contact modeling in Abaqus/Standard.
- Understand how Abaqus/Standard produces results for nonlinear models in general, and for models with contact in particular
- Learn about the latest recommended contact methods
- Learn more about the Newton-Raphson nonlinear solution method and contact in Abaqus/Standard
- Enhance your ability to build robust nonlinear simulations
Who should attend the eSeminar?
Engineers and engineering managers who have a working knowledge of the code and interested to know more nonlinear solution method and contact in Abaqus/Standard are invited to attend.