Digital Continuity for Buildings and Infrastructure
|The design and engineering processes for construction requires close collaboration among multiple participants across all project phases. Additionally, increasingly complex construction projects require that all teams rely on 3D as a common language to facilitate collaboration and reduce rework between phases.
3DEXPERIENCE CATIA allows architects and engineers to build beyond the limits of traditional project delivery methods by delivering a range of 3D modeling solutions that span all design and engineering phases. This allows for complete digital continuity for diverse project teams on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Robust, industry-specific roles and applications to design and engineer buildings and infrastructure
- Create high level of detail models fully compliant with industry standards (IFC)
- Design for fabrication by developing models that conform to prefabrication or industrialized construction methods
- Geolocate the model and manage the construction project in the context of the city or territory
- Generate associative 2D documents from the 3D model
- Extract complete Bill of Materials from the construction model
- Collaborate with external partners and consultants by importing various file types to integrate into the master model
- Capitalize on accumulated knowledge by reusing templates and best practices across all projects
CATIA Design/Styling for product excellence
|From product to transportation industries, the style & design of the product plays a major role in its success on the market. Develop shape & material creativity, reach a high level of surface sophistication & quality, and get the right decision tools with physical & virtual prototypes. These are the key elements of CATIA Design/Styling to boost design innovation.
From 3D sketching, subdivision surface, Class-A modeling to 3D printing, reverse engineering, visualization and experience, CATIA Design/Styling provides all the solutions for design creativity, surface excellence and product experience.
- Industrial Design: whether starting 3D ideation from scratch or from 2D sketches, industrial designers can manipulate shapes with unrivaled freedom and take advantage of a true creativity accelerator to explore more ideas in the early conceptual phase.
- Advanced Surface Modeling: fully addresses the Automotive Class-A shape design process with a solution for surface refinement that integrates industry-leading Icem surfacing technologies. Delivers a powerful and intuitive suite of tools for modeling, analyzing and visualizing aesthetic and ergonomic shapes for the highest Class-A surface quality
CATIA Engineering Excellence
|As products and experiences continue to increase in complexity, performance and quality targets are becoming more demanding. CATIA answers that challenge, enabling the rapid development of high-quality mechanical products.
Mechanical engineers equipped with CATIA 3D Modeling tools can gain insight into key factors of quality and performance early in the product development phase. Digital prototyping, combined with digital analysis and simulation, allows product development teams to virtually create and analyze a mechanical product in its operating environment.
|CATIA Engineering provides the platform which enables engineers to create any type of 3D assembly, for a wide range of engineering processes.|
- Create any type of 3D part, from rough 3D sketches to fully detailed industrial assemblies.
- Unbreakable relational design – a new way to manage links between objects and related behaviors in configured assemblies.
- Enables a smooth evolution from 2D- to 3D-based design methodologies.
- Productive and consistent drawing update removes the need for additional user operations.
- Process oriented tools capture the manufacturing process intent in the early stages of design.
- A wide range of applications for tooling design, for generic tooling in addition to mold and die.
- Advanced technologies for mechanical surfacing, based on a powerful specification-driven modeling approach
Mastering the cross-discipline systems development process
|Developing smart products has never been more challenging. Developers need an integrated systems engineering approach that enables them to manage the complete development process. Requirements engineering, systems architecture definition, detailed modeling and simulation of complex systems and the development of embedded software all need to be mastered in the context of the complete product.|
|The Systems Engineering solution from Dassault Systèmes delivers a unique, open and extensible development platform – a platform that fully integrates the cross-discipline modeling, simulation, verification and business process support needed for developing complex ‘cyber-physical’ products. It enables organizations to quickly and easily evaluate requests for changes or develop new products or system variants, while utilizing a unified performance based systems engineering approach that reduces the overall cost of system and product development.|
- Leverage a best-in-class model-based system development platform to accelerate the development and validation of complex systems and products.
- Ensure compliance with market requirements and regulations while improving time-to-market and reducing costs through world-class requirements engineering.
- Collaborate across all disciplines to define a complete systems architecture through multiple operational, functional and component views.
- Verify the behavior of complex products and systems, that span multiple engineering disciplines, through Modelica based modeling and simulation.
- Integrate the embedded systems and 3D product design processes to leverage intelligent embedded systems in the 3DEXPERIENCE simulation of complex mechatronic products and systems.
How can Caelynx help your business implement CATIA?
Since 2011, our team has been helping businesses implement engineering solutions nationwide. As value-added resellers of Dassault Systèmes products, we have extensive experience working with organizations to find the best solutions for their design & engineering needs.