Abaqus Beginner Training: November 12, 2018
Start your Abaqus journey with a comprehensive, solid foundation!
Attend our four-day Introduction to Abaqus course! It will be held in Ann Arbor, MI on the week of November 12, 2018. No prior Abaqus experience is necessary. The course is divided into lectures, demonstrations, and workshops. You will work with Abaqus/CAE, Abaqus/Standard, and Abaqus/Explicit under the guidance of a highly experienced Caelynx engineer and teacher. For more info on this and our other Abaqus training courses, visit our training page.
The course covers the following topics:
- Linear and nonlinear structural analysis
- Static, dynamic and heat transfer analysis
- Material models: linear elasticity, hyperelasticity, and metal plasticity
- Loads and constraints modeling contact
- Feature-based modeling, parts and assemblies
- Working with CAD geometry and imported meshes
- Mesh generation and element selection
- Creating, submitting, and monitoring analysis jobs
- Viewing simulation results
- Restarting an analysis
Agenda and Registration:
A detailed preliminary agenda (subject to change) is available here.
Click here to register!