Date: November 15, 2018
Location: Santa Clara Marriott, Santa Clara, CA
Join us in Santa Clara for the 2018 SIMULIA West Regional User Meeting! This long-standing tradition within the SIMULIA community provides an invaluable platform for industry and academia to join together and learn how the latest simulation technology and methods can accelerate and improve product development. Caelynx will be in attendance, and we look forward to seeing you there!
Regional User Meeting Highlights:
- Learn how colleagues are using SIMULIA’s Portfolio to solve industry problems
- Hear updates on SIMULIA’s technology and the latest on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Attend advanced seminars to learn new techniques for improving your simulations
- Network with colleagues and key members of SIMULIA during our evening reception
- View the work of our academia in the Academic Poster Session
Preceding the conference on November 14 are the follow exciting courses:
- Techniques and Tips for Building Robust Abaqus Models: This one-day seminar will introduce best practices for building robust Abaqus models. Learn how to set up effective contact, deal with model instabilities, reduce model size, and leverage underutilized output that can tell us a lot about the models we build. Informative interludes will uncover the history and theoretical foundations of Abaqus.
- Introduction to CST Studio Suite Electromagnetic Simulation: Start using SIMULIA’s electromagnetic simulation tool, CST Studio Suite. The session will cover graphical user interface, meshing basics, solver choice & setup, and result visualization & post processing. No prior knowledge of CST Studio Suite is required.
Registration and More Info:
Click here for full details!